Sunday, May 27, 2007

Who I Am; How I Failed

I never got around to that introduction. So, here it is:

Name: Aaron
Summer Home: E. Pennsylvania
Winter Home: Chicago, IL. (Sounds posh, but it isn't; I'm going to school.)
At: Lutheran School of Theology
Knows Half the People Here From: Alma College
Goal: The ubiquitous 50 pounds would be nice, but really it's just not to die of a heart attack at the age of 32.
Dream Goal: To be hotter than Paris Hi-- Oh, wait. That's been used.
Pets: 1 cat, named Ashes.
Roomates: Not a sausage, not anymore. Hurray! Now let's see if I can pay for it.
Donut: O thou custard-filled long john, my only love. Thou didst not catch me cheating on thee with the fair French crueller behind the shed last week. That, um, must have been someone else.

As for how I am doing this week, I really should say that I have left you all in the dust. I have gone over 700 miles this week. Of course, that was in the car... I haven't walked at all. And now it's Sunday evening and it's thundering and lightning outside and I have to go to a stupid birthday party and so there won't be any walking today either... oh, well. I moved across the country; that's a good excuse. Better luck to me next week. But hey, good work everyone who did so well! You folks are awesome!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Maybe I should start a sub-page for those of us who feel all gung-ho about the project (heh, or started the blog, whatever..) but can't manage to keep up with the goals... ?