Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Turn...

Hi, I'm Marissa.

*waves*

I'm friends with Erica, and I live down near Evansville, IN, where I work as a librarian in a small town library.

Erica has mentioned y'all at various times, and I've met Bethany briefly a couple of times, but I don't know the rest of the gang. Hope it's okay that I'm crashing the party...if not, just let me know and I'll excuse myself.

In any case...

I'm a Taurus, who are known to love good food, good wine, and have a serious lazy streak and abhor exercise, so that explains everything. ;-)

I turn 31 on Saturday, and I'm tired of being disappointed in my health and body image, so I go through this continue cycle of trying to change...I exercise for a few days, then stop. I buy healthy food, then drive through McDonalds, thus destroying the cycle and having to start over again.

I'm hoping y'all can keep me motivated, on the straight and narrow, and let me be competitive enough to stick with this until I lose some weight. Ideally? About 60 pounds.

We'll see how it goes. :-)

I don't have any roommates or pets (yet!), and I love pizza with an all consuming passion.

Wanna know more? Just ask, or hop over to my blog for book reviews, photos of my travels, and random ramblings on all kinds of silly things.

Thanks for having me!

8 comments:

Bethany said...

I feel super assy for not remembering that I've met you before. But no worries, you are more than welcome! I like throwing random people together in a room (virtual or otherwise) and just seeing what happens... heehee. hee. heh. yeah.

little ineb said...

You totally have never met. Bethany hasn't ever visited me in btown, and Marissa has never visited us in Michigan. Y'all are on crack. Also, I have about 15 Bethanys in my life (3 on dot's alone!) so maybe that is the confusion.

:)

Bethany said...

Sweet, I've been un-assified! Now, however, I seem to have lost my sense of identity, my feeling of uniqueness...

Roll The Dice said...

My bad. I appear to have met one of the other 47 Bethanys in Erica's life. You need a Bethany charm bracelet, with each one having a uniqueness to it...

Apologies, Bethany!

Thanks for having me!

Harmony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harmony said...

Man, I was just trying to edit the darn thing. Next time I guess I'll read it before I post it.

In any case, I was just suggesting a charm to represent this particular Bethany.

Bethany said...

Man I love this blog.

little ineb said...

I know! Every time I come back there's more. And here I thought my job was boring...