Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hi! I'm Becky!

I have known Bethany for ....ummmm....6 years now? But, just this past year we have become very close friends! We work together.....so we help each other make it through each, new, bright, fun-filled and exciting day at the office......zzzzzzzzzz!! Hee!

I need motivation and encouragement! I am so needy these days! Hee! I just recently divorced. During the past 6 month time-period, I have successfully gained 20 pounds from stress-eating!!! I MUST get this back under control as none of my SUMMER CLOTHES FIT ME!!! Yeah, and it's 83 degrees today! NICE!

I will devote at least 30 minutes of my spare time (what's that?) tonight to a nice walk down my road with my daughter and our yellow lab.....that is......as long as those "strong storms" don't decide to come whipping in about 5:00 p.m.!!!! If so.....I will "treadmill" it for 20 minutes!

I'm ready! I'm set! Let's go!!! :)

2 comments:

Harmony said...

I'd say if you gained the weight as a product of your divorce then it was for a good cause! ;) And really, you lost a lot more weight than you gained in that whole process, figuratively speaking of course. So hoorah to your continued weight loss!

little ineb said...

Harmony, I think I love you.
:)