Thursday, May 31, 2007

*gasp* I'm...I'm behind!

The good: Phil is in town and I'm loving not being a single mom to Lola. We have more fun this way. (Especially since we introduced the squirt gun as a training mechanism!)
The bad: I get to sleep longer in the mornings because he'll walk her when he gets up.
The ugly: I've only walked 30 of the 45 minutes projected for Monday through Wednesday. How am I supposed to overachieve if I'm not achieving at all?

I did kayak for an hour on Monday. So if ya'll consider that walking...with your arms...on water...then I'm golden. But uh, I really just need to get my butt moving!

DIET TIPS
The good: Popsicles and Luigi's Italian Ice are awesome to have on hand. Between the two, I can stave off most cravings for Wendy's frosties, rootbeer floats, twists dipped in chocolate and other icy cold goodnesses.
The bad and the ugly: Apparently it is NOT okay to eat mexican food for 6 meals in a row. No matter how good it tastes. Diversity should be enforced.

2 comments:

little ineb said...

Heh, I can read, the part where it's not your birthday. Oh well.

I haven't been walking cuz it's been 85 some degrees and I hate it. I'm planning to walk on lunch today, but it is planning to rain, so we'll see.

Harmony said...

Not gonna lie, the heat is part of the reason our walks have been shorter. It's really easy for me to use the excuse that Lola is covered in black fur and panting to only go around one block...

Don't even have to focus on my own sweatiness!