Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Who are you people?

I mean really...you're all in here, being enthusiastic and trying to harness this "group motivation" stuff. But for all I know, there is some lunatic with a walking fetish who happened to stumble upon our little project and is now describing pretend walks to our community. Not that lunacy itself is discouraged...

But, since I'm a cheeseball, let's do quick introductions. I'll feel more comfortable harassing encouraging you all once I have some context. EDIT: So it turns out that even though Bethany started it, this thing doesn't revolve around her, so uh...how did you get involved with this? what are your goals? any other imformation that is helpful to know?

I am Harmony. I met Bethany through mutual friends nearly 2.5 years ago. I live in Dexter, MI with my boyfriend, Phil, and our new puppy, Lola. I work about 4 miles from home so I take frequent strolls with the dog. My favorite donut is anything custard-filled and chocolate-covered. And I have a mild addiction to blogs (mostly pertaining to celebrity gossip), but I'll try not to be obnoxious.

And just so this post serves some other relevant purpose, Lola and I just took a 10 minute walk at lunch. Everyone should go get a puppy. They're highly motivational. And super cute.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I .. met.. me... uh... I'm trying to figure out how this introduction applies to me, since there are actually a couple of people on here I don't know. Well okay, the only person I haven't met is Marissa. Most of you I met at Alma, some after... only Jeni have I known longer than that (so far, of our participants). But I don't want to steal your answers, so I'll leave it at that. :) Maybe I am a lunatic with a walking fetish and you're all part of my new 'collection.' Ever think of THAT??

Harmony said...

There are already people on here you don't know? This thing is out of control. I had no idea walking was so popular.

Bethany said...

Well I know who she IS, she's not just some random psycho... she's a 1-degree-of-separation sort of possible-psycho. That's different.