Tuesday, May 15, 2007

intro

Name: little ineb
Met Bethany: like, 10 years ago at college
I brought in 3 people today, 1 of whom doesn't even know Bethany AT ALL
Age and location and occupation in profile thingy.
Boyfriend referred to as a girl in previous post: Scottilufigus
Pets: 1 cat
Roommates: 1 cat
OMG! The labels for this post recommends 'scooters' as an example. Does it know me that well? That joke is from five years ago and it never gets old!
European shoe size: 39
Goal: to lose 15-20 pounds.
Dream Goal: to lose 60 pounds.
Favorite donut: chocolate covered and filled with that white sugar cream that is basically frosting.
Secret: I frequently have embarrassing dreams about famous people hanging out with me.

3 comments:

Harmony said...

Way to take initiative on the recruiting! I supposed I can accept that this blog doesn't cater solely to Bethany's hopes and dreams.

The more the merrier. :)

little ineb said...

Really I just like winning the popularity game.

binkalin said...

As for the dreams of famous folks hanging with you...
Joaquin Phoenix often proposes marriage in my dreams. I should really try to sleep more.