Wednesday, May 16, 2007

day off for lorelei

I can't walk and watch the last ever episode of Gilmores on the same night! I thought about it though. Friends is on at 7, and Everybody thinks Raymond is a Stupid Show is on at 7:3o, so I was going to take a light walk during that half hour block and still be back in time for Gilmores. But it started to rain. So, no walk yesterday.

Today is Maisie's first birthday which means I have to go be social (oh, darn!). So I may not have time tonight either, but I will try-- the party is in a park, after all.

3 comments:

Harmony said...

Man. I watched that too. I only ever seen the occasional rerun through its entire 7 year run, and somehow I was still all choked up during the series finale. Why do my horomones betray me like that?

Harmony said...

You know what else betrays me? My grammar. And the fact that I can't seem to find a way to edit comments.

I've only ever seen...


Geez.

little ineb said...

Season 4 is the good one. Both of my favorites episodes were in that season.