Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tuesday

Well I haven't kept track up to this point, but now that I have my handy-dandy I'm-so-excited pedometer, I've been keeping score. Surprisingly, I walked about a mile on a workday at my desk job, even though I'm sick. Can't wait to see how I do on a high energy day, that's frickin' sweet. Not that it's fast paced or anything, but it totally still counts in my head.

Sorry I've been quiet. Been sick since Friday. Stupid sinus infections. I've been getting them often this year, and until yesterday it was a mystery -- yesterday when my darling roomie said "well, you do live with a teacher now." So "Merlin," while I do not blame you for bringing home all those germs, I do think it might be your fault. LOL. ;) But don't worry I still luv you, I just need to buckle down on my vitamin consumption!

Yay everybody, by the way. You are all exceeding my expectations and kicking ass in a most admirable manner!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Silly immune systems. I'm not allowed to take vitamins anymore, so I have to figure out another way to boost my immune system. Luckily I spend most days alone in my little office, so I don't come into contact with many germs... an advantage, I suppose. ;)