Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Introduction

Hi, I'm Liz.

Bethany and I know each other through a mutual ex though I think Harmony is the real culprit.

I have an adorable cat named Bama who is not a fan of walks. If her personality was transported into a person she would annoy the crap out of me.

I'm a gamer so you're more likely to find me in front of the computer playing World of Warcraft than outside walking or exercising. I have an obscene number of characters that I am currently playing but I'll spare you all the nerd talk.

I'd love to lose 60ish pounds but I'd settle for at least 30 for now. Seems like a few of us want to shoot for the magical 60 pounds... I recently got engaged so I want to look good for the pretty dress! :) (Sorry for not telling Harmony until now! It's getting hard to remember who I have told and who I haven't.)

A couple weeks ago I was wandering around my old college campus and it was sad how much more effort the stairs and hills needed in only 5 short years...

I love too many kinds of donuts to list here. *pout*

2 comments:

Harmony said...

It's okay. Bethany told me your funny and cute engagement story and I jumped up in down while squealing like the girl I am for you then. Sorry for not telling you I've already squealed and jumped for you. I was just too caught up in the excitement over your engagement to include you in it.

LOL

I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations! Is there an overarching wedding timeline in place?

Harmony said...

Saw this today and thought of your intro...