Friday, May 25, 2007

Update

I went to my pretty new gym last night.
I got a late start as I was REALLY tired from work.

I did 15 min. on the bike
2.5 min on the evil escalator-like stair machine (only because I saw a student and he said I would only last 2 min!)
Since it is a large gym I saw three students while working out. I decided to try the resistance machines. I made a game of it. I let the kids pick the machines for me and we would try to figure out how to use them. They find the evil machines funny. I did various machines for about 30 min.
I went back and finished with 10 min on the treadmill.
I am hoping to have more of a plan in the future but for how I am still playing and finding which machines I like, and how to use them.

This weekend I will be in Atlanta so no gym. But I am surprising my mother (she and step-daddy are going to visit my bro, John) at the baggage claim and we will probably go walking. THe whole family likes to do that.

Happy long weekend folks!!

No comments: