Friday, May 18, 2007

week summary, weekend predictions

Okay it seemed excessive to post every time I walk since I'm the only one who has a puppy to drag me around. But here's what Lola and I managed to do this week:

Monday
Morning - 20 min
Lunch - 10 min
Evening - 10 min

Tuesday
Morning - 10 min
Lunch - 10 min
Evening - 10 min

Wednesday
Morning - 10 min
Lunch - Called on account of rain
Evening - 15 min

Thursday
Morning - 10 min
Lunch - 10 min
Evening - 15 min

Friday
Morning - 15 min
Lunch - Phil is home. I actually get to go out with coworkers for lunch! Woo!
Evening - Assuming we can actually fit 2 12 foot kayaks and 1 10 foot kayak in the back of a single Escape, I'll be kayaking after work. And Lola gets to romp around with her cousin (a Puggle) all night.

Tomorrow will include at least a morning and evening walk with Lola. And Sunday, again, assuming my logistics all pull together, kayaking on Sunday. Longer trip though, more like 2 - 3 hours.

Yipee!

Total actual time walked so far this week, not counting predictions = 2.5 hours.

Not sure how that translates distance wise, but sounds great to me!

1 comment:

Roll The Dice said...

That's awesome! We're doing great on our first week!

I wish I had a puppy. I'm most jealous. :(

Yay you!