Tuesday, May 15, 2007

This hour is unfit, but I shall no longer be.

I've been walking with a new partner, a 10 week old puppy named Lola, for almost 3 weeks now. It's been great for me but she needs to build up stamina for some longer walks. Truthfully, I think she just needs to build up bigger legs. Generally we take about three, 10 minute walks a day. This morning, because she woke me up at the godawful hour of 6:15am, I forced her to take a longer walk. We did 20 minutes. And while it did not, as I was so hoping, create a disruption in the time continuum and transport me back to when I was sleeping (maybe we need to walk faster?), it did feel good to use the extra time for something worthwhile.

It even tired out my exercise buddy (photographic evidence). For a second. Before she decided to try and eat me.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

We have the best team mascot EVER. Uhhh.. no offense, but I meant the dog.