Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Contingency Plans

So last night I thought I would walk when I got home from dance class... but I didn't. It was 9:00 and I was starving and instead I just made food and rushed downstairs to watch Heroes. In my defense, I did spend an hour at dance class... and then actually remembered to pull out my tiny hand weights and use them while watching tv. But still... I haven't officially started the assignment yet. Apparently I will start today. But for later reference, when we miss a day (as we inevitably will, now and again)... one day a week is accounted for in the planning already. But if you've already skipped a day, and miss another... consolidate? Add 5 minute increments on to other days until you've made up the time? That's just my suggestion. Obviously, do whatever works best for you. But I thought a general ground rule might help. I'm an over-planner. You'll get used to it (if you haven't already!).

Oh and I did penance by taking the stairs this morning. It's only the fourth floor... but it still had me wheezing. Ugh. Soooo out of shape.

3 comments:

Harmony said...

You're such a slacker!

Just kidding. While it is not walking, dance is exercise, and stairs are mean. So...good job!

Harmony said...

Oh. And nice move changing the heading to "The Doughty Dozen". Now instead of thinking of just one donut, I'll drool over an imaginary dozen!

Bethany said...

Well I didn't want to be sexist against Aaron... or to exclude anyone. Although now if we get a dozen people, we'll have to decide who stays. LOL. Maybe it's a bakers dozen.. that'll give us 13...