Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Breaking Even

Donuts!!!

Well, I walked yesterday, for a measly little six blocks and back, but it fit the 5-minute requirement, so yay me! Of course, it was to and from a restaurant, so I broke even in the process. But I also helped my roommate move his furniture out of the apartment and into one across the street, so that should maybe account for something? Walking back and forth between two buildings umpteen billion times with hunks-o-bed in your arms? Accounts for why my arms are sore today, maybe. :) And why I am so much happier just being in my own home.

But even as I make the last push to finish up the plethora of papers for this first year of graduate school before (gulp!) tomorrow morning, there is time to walk for a handful of minutes each day. 10 min? What's a paltry little ten minutes? It can be done!

Yay, y'all, too! Just out of the gate, and we're all doing great. Keep up the good walk. Er, work.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I'm not out of the gate... I can't... get it... OPEN!