Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Okay so I've been MIA. This is the hellish period of the school year. Next week is the end of the year and then I have six weeks to myself!! YAY! My present to myself?? I just joined a new gym. I've been at Curves for two years. They are great. I enjoyed my time there. Now there is a new gym. One my student refers to as "the cruise ship." It is HUGE and has oodles of stuff. http://www.lifetimefitness.com/

Yup. I joined and tomorrow I go to my first day of the machines. There is also a spin class I would like to try out. They have a rock climbing wall...yeah I won't be trying that.

:)

2 comments:

Harmony said...

My mom RAVES about Lifetime, all the time. Enough to warrant the suggestion that she make her own commercial and send it to them as a testiment to her love.

I hope you like it at least 1/2 as much! You'd do quite well.

Roll The Dice said...

Wow. I'm insanely jealous of your gym! My gym is the hilly neighborhood outside my door, which, while pretty and all, just doesn't have all the goodies your digs do! I hope you enjoy it - it looks great!