Friday, May 25, 2007

My own worst enemy

I was up SO EARLY this morning. At 6:15 the sun was shining and the birds were singing outside my open window, and I could've gone back to sleep but I decided not to. Since I've been having so much trouble waking up on time, it seemed better to just get up while I was awake. The problem with waking up that early is that somehow I feel like I have all this time and need to make it worthwhile, so I end up doing things like... rearranging all the furniture in our dining room. LOL. Yeeeeah. Hey, I waited until my roommate was up and blowdrying her hair to move anything that wasn't on wheels... I'm insane, I can't help it. BUT anyway. I kept thinking "I should use this time to take a walk" or "I have time to go get real breakfast someplace," but instead I just filled up that time... and bought doughnettes and mini muffins for the office on my way to work. Not exactly health food ("if they're mini, they hardly count!"). And now, for all the times I've talked smack about Krispy Kreme, I publicly apologize. Those mini cruellers with drizzles of chocolate glaze ... oh man, are they good. And I only ate two...

1 comment:

Jen said...

yum, Krispy Kreme. I'm not a fan of donuts in general, but I have a hard time resisting the lure of the "Hot" donuts sign in the Krispy Kreme window. :)