Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Week Three Goals

Week three, already?!?

Monday 10 minutes
Tuesday 15 minutes
Wednesday 20 minutes
Thursday OFF
Friday 15 minutes
Saturday 20 minutes
Sunday 20 minutes
total : 5 miles

I have some catching up to do. I've had a sinus infection since a week ago Friday, which now appears to have possibly made its way into bronchitis. This is a lousy excuse for not walking 10 minutes. As is the fact that I spent most of the weekend cleaning at my rental property. Haha I like calling it a "rental property" instead of "the house I lived in until I couldn't find roommates to live there and now won't seem to sell so I need people to live there and help me pay the mortgage." It's more... concise. Less melodramatic. But basically, I'm just saying that I haven't been very good at keeping up with this, which makes me extra proud of those of you who have, because I know first-hand how easy it is to get distracted and make exercise a lower priority, and you're all fabulous and awesome and inspirational.

And I'll catch up eventually... honest.

1 comment:

Harmony said...

I think carrying boxes counts for something. Just so you know. :)