Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekly review!!

I had to argue with myself to get self to gym. Self won. I hate that.

Monday- 25 min treadmill - 1.25 mi
25 min. bike - 9mi
resistance machines - arms, abs, and back
BONUS- free ten min. chair massage!!!!!

Tues. - off
Wed. cycle class 1 hr. no cute boy, still a sore tushie
Thurs.- 30 min. treadmill 1.5 mi
2 mi. on bike - knees ached from cycle class...called it a day.
Fri. - off due to massive sun burn
Sat. 50min. treadmill - 2.75 mi
15 min. bike - 5.5 mi
Sun. (to make up for no class on friday) 1 hr. fitness yoga

My goal this week...just to go five times. I am trying their lap pool this week and I am hoping to try another new class. I am sad I missed the strength class on Friday. It really works your muscles...and my muscles need all the help they can get to look pretty for those pics this summer!!!

My b-day is approaching, so I am hoping all doesn't go to hell with my hard work and eating well.

No comments: