Monday, June 11, 2007

ack

I forgot to pick up the latest "Family Circle" magazine in time to post our goals today...
I'll try to get it tonight. In the meantime, I just created my account at
http://walkertracker.com/walker.php?bking126

Beginning tomorrow I'll be tracking my steps there as well, since I keep forgetting to write it down in my little book at the end of each day (and today I'm not wearing my pedometer becasue I'm wearing a cute little sundress I got for free from Melinda's aunt, and there's nowhere to clip it...)

Stay Classy, Doughtygirls!

5 comments:

Harmony said...

I don't normally do this, but I felt compelled to tell you something. You have an absolutely breath-taking... heiney. I mean, that thing's good. I wanna be friends with it.

little ineb said...

I'm kind of a big deal.

Bethany said...

you know, you're right --

Mmmmm... I look good. I mean really good. Hey everyone... come and see how good I look!

Harmony said...

Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.

little ineb said...

I love... lamp.