Monday, June 4, 2007

ack, it's week 4!

And so this is the last week for which I have the pre-destined list of goals...
does anyone subscribe to Family Circle, or have a roommate/relative who does, from which we can steal the next month of goals? Otherwise I'll actually (*gasp*) have to go get the issue. ;)

M 15
T 20
W 20
Th off
F 20
Sat 20
Sun 25

total 6 miles.

And if you don't choose to use these goals (as I currently have not, because I can barely keep up with the "5-10 minutes a day" requirement with any consistency), no one will judge you. They're "more like guidelines, anyway."

(and a bonus gold star to anyone who recognizes the source of that guidelines joke)

3 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I know, I know! I knew I'd heard it recently... as in Saturday. It's from Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl! :)

little ineb said...

Duh. Pirates :)

And also, I know I don't HAVE to meet our weekly goals, but I want to. And I need further motivation, maybe in the way of negative reinforcement in order to get there. That's all.