Thursday, June 28, 2007

overeating

Italian and Mexican food -- the two cuisines I'm most likely to overeat. What I really need is a way to delude myself that the chicken chimichanga I just inhaled isn't really that bad for me...
and for other people to post so that I'm not just talking to myself, because whoa, that's a symptom I haven't experienced yet... heh.

and... stupid question... does anyone know how to access older postsecret posts? I haven't read it in a while but I can't seem to figure out how to get to the ones from the last few weeks.. unless they don't keep an archive? Just curious.

2 comments:

little ineb said...

Sorry for the silence while half the crew is at ALA, but my boss is in town for the next week, so posting is a low priority for me right now. Besides, I seem to have given up walking.... I'm working on getting it back.

binkalin said...

You can always try the view I take...since I eat the enchilada instead of the burrito...it IS better for me...because it's gluten free...therefore I am not being "bad"

same goes with the HUGE pan of ziti I made...it was gluten free noodles...so it MUST be good for me (ever mind the cheeses I used...hehe) :)