Wednesday, June 6, 2007

tired binky

I've been meaning to post, but it's been a crazy week already!
I worked out Saturday for about an hour before heading over to the dance recital. I danced for 2.5 min.
Sunday I didn't do much but my at home arms and abs.
Monday I went to the gym again. 30 min. on the treadmill and 10 on the bike.
Tuesday I was off - and it was wonderful! No gym, no work! comfy clothes! HEAVEN!!
Today I knew I had a graduation party so I hit hte track with coworkers - 3/4 of a mile before it got too hot. (I also climbed up to the roof - those ladder stairs must count for something!)
Tomorrow I'll do machines and the bike
Friday I am doing a strength training class for an hour
Sat. will be close to an hour of cardio.

Soon I will hit the pool, but alas, I waited too long to order the cute suit for the big knockered ladies...it is temporarily out of stock! :(

No comments: