Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Marissa are you out there?

Hey Marissa! I just tried emailing you through your blog and it got bounced back. Since you're a librarian I have to ask, are you by any chance attending the annual ALA conference in DC this weekend? My work will be there as a vendor and they're sending me out for the tradeshow. I'll be there Sunday and Monday nights and thought if you're planning to be there we could grab a meal or take a walk!

Let me know! That would be a lovely coincidence.

Peace out,
Harmony

(Also, I'm at 90 minutes so far this week.)

5 comments:

little ineb said...

Harmony-- she is going, in fact she may already be there. Email me your phone number and I'll pass it on to her so she can call you if she's got a free minute between picking up free books and drinking free booze :)

Harmony said...

That's friggin sweet! Thanks for helping pass on the communication. It just occurred to me today. What's your email?

little ineb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harmony said...

Haha. I already emailed Bethany! Likely as you were typing this. I sent the info to a gmail account. I'll resend to the one you sent here.

You rule!

little ineb said...

Got it. Off to Marissa. Hopefully she'll get it soon :)