Sunday, June 3, 2007

ugh

I'm very bummed that I haven't been able to post more. Work doesn't allow me to post and by time I get home at night I forget to do it. Okay - so it's not that I CAN'T post, it's that when I remember to post I can't. Anyway - I haven't had much to say anyway. Last weekend I did great. I walked and walked and walked but then the week started and the craziness insued. Here are my goals for the week :

1. Walk at least 3 times for 30 minutes.
2. Keep a set of tennis shoes and socks in my car for spur of the moment walks.
3. Drink 8 glasses of water every day (I never have a problem with this but for some reason lately it's been a struggle)
4. Try and blog with you wonderful kids more often!

Well - hope you all have a great week!
/m

1 comment:

Harmony said...

It's hell week isn't it? Those are admirable goals!

I would have pegged this week's goal more in the general "don't die from exhaustion" category.

You little over achiever, you!