Monday, June 11, 2007

sunny day

I intended to walk for a full hour, knowing I'm going to lose my Thursday hike, but I turned back too early and ended up spending too much of my walk in the bright bright sun, and I was tuckered out in 40 minutes flat. Hopefully I'll be brave enough to get a few brief walks in the evenings this week. But I really must protest the lack of shade in my urban setting.

In happy news, I found a new beverage: Sweet Leaf Sweet Tea. Organic iced tea, sweet and tasty. Man, I do live in the south now, don't I?

2 comments:

Harmony said...

One of my favorite reasons to visit the south is the ridiculously sweet tea. Yum!

little ineb said...

You come down here anytime-- and then go see Binky. I'll baby-step you into the south, and then she'll throw it at you full-force!

I cannot stop hyphenating today! It's like a sickness!!