Thursday, February 17, 2011

I miss the doughty dozen

I do.  I miss it.  Not that I was ever good at posting here, and of course toward the end, it was mostly little ineb. But I love her and I loved the recipes and the walking and, well, I miss it.

It won't come back, of course.  But I've started something similar with some seminary friends of mine, and thought I should put a link here, for continuity's sake.  It's sort of like when your favorite TV show ends, but a year or two later there's a spin-off.  Doughty Dozen: Deep Space Nine or something.  I should have called it that, actually, now that I think about it.

Anyway, it's at http://wholenesslife.blogspot.com  Feel free to ignore it or whatever.  Or love it, as I hope to do.  Or at least go make some bok choy.  Something.

No comments: