Monday, July 9, 2007

In a nutshell.


  • Walked my booty off in D.C. at ALA. Oodles and oodles of miles, surely.
  • Came home for a few days.
  • Walked my booty off in Toronto on vacation. Not as many oodles of miles, but still bunches, at least.
  • Came home for a few days.
  • Kayaked.
  • Walked.
  • Rode my pretty new granny bike. So granny, in fact, that it has the awesome giant seat and is begging for a basket and bell. Also really comfortable which will motivate me to get out on it more.

So basically I've been inactive online but active elsewhere. Yay!

1 comment:

little ineb said...

Go you! I put on my stepometer pedometer thingy today. Currently my goal is to go more than 1000 steps today-- cuz in my wee office, I doubt I actually do that. I hope to make it to 10,000 a day, someday, but first I need a realistic goal :)