Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Enjoying the last bits of freedom

This is my last week of vacation. I go back to work next Monday. I am already looking at the group fitness lists and planning which night classes to take. I worked out at the gym four days last week and walked one day. Not too bad. I even went to the gym on my birthday!! But then I went to a weekend celebration. People kept giving me drinks as it was a party to celebrate the 4th (my b-day) so lots of alcohol. Not to mention...when travelling, this gf girl does not have many options. I ate crappy foods all week. To pay my body back for the evils, I will be going to the gym six days this week. But I did buy another sports bra! Yay!
The results are slow in coming but they are there indeed. My love handles are getting smaller (notice I said smaller - not gone) and my biceps are visible. My tricep wave jiggle is also decreasing. I've lost at most...5lbs, but my clothes are fitting looser and I am feeling better.
Next baby goal - ten pounds and looser fitting clothes.
Ultimate goal - 20-25lbs and two-four dress sizes smaller. :)

Hope everyone is having a fun summer!

No comments: