Friday, November 14, 2008

Consultant

I met with our seminary's "Wellness Ministry Director" this morning. She gave me some awesome suggestions for changing my eating habits for lowering cholesterol, and promised to send me a personal workout plan as soon as I join a gym. Woot! So awesome.

To celebrate my hearing and understanding of her suggestion to cut sugar out of my diet, I had a peanut butter/chocolate brownie. I think I might actually be successful this time!

Seriously, though, it was good, because she told me when to eat and suggested some ways to make that work with a busy and varying schedule, and it was good. I do think I can do much of what she suggested, though the joining-a-gym thing will be hard for me, as I really don't want people to talk about me on the missed connections page on Craigslist.

Actually, now that I think about it...

So, here's to wellness! I hope!

No comments: